CALL FOR PAPERS
The Programme Board of IAB Forum 2023 announces a call for papers for the next edition of the most prominent conference on the online industry in Poland. This time the event will take place on May 30 and 31, 2023 in Warsaw.
We are extending the application deadline by February 13 this year!
This year’s theme of IAB Forum is:
2023 says: Call!
What strategy for “interesting times”?
Recent years have seen waves of events causing significant changes in the world. Living and working in the new normal has become a challenge — but certainly not the last we’ll have to face in the near future. The perspective of economic recession and growing unemployment, the cost of operations or the low consumption rate are just some of the factors that affect business and the industry in general. The war taking place right next door, so to speak, is an additional concern.
This is yet another test for the marketing, communications, creative industries as well as for the creators of tools for the digital world. We’ve learned to cope with change and transformation on steroids. The industry’s growth has accelerated, digital spending has surpassed TV, and hybrid work has opened up a range of new opportunities.
In 2023, let’s say it out loud: call! We’ll see if we have become resilient enough in the areas of business, strategy, technology, media, interpersonal relations in recent years — and if we are managing this energy the right way. We’ll talk honestly about what has turned out to be a typical hype or a catchy buzzword, and what has actually brought long-term change, had a positive impact on business, and helps the online industry grow. About what we think will work in these “interesting times”.
This is what we will be discussing during the IAB Forum 2023. Would you like to take part in this discussion? Read the brief and fill out the application form.
NOTE: We are extending the deadline for applications by February 13 this year.
Submission procedure, application selection schedule, terms of delivering presentations:
- You can send your submissions by February 13 of the current year. Submissions can be sent through a special online form.
- Only submissions sent using a correctly filled out official submission form for IAB Forum 2023 will be taken into consideration.
- The content of the submission may not be a copy of the content of the brief.
- The expected duration of the presentation to be delivered at the conference is 20minutes.
- The Programme Board/IAB Poland may request that the submissions be specified moreprecisely.
- Speakers are required to work with the Programme Board on the final form of thepresentation. Speakers will be required to present/make the final version of thepresentation available within a deadline set by the Programme Board.
- IAB Poland/the Programme Board will publish the list of speakers by 08.05.2023 at thelatest.
- IAB Poland/the Programme Board will prepare a list of substitute speakers who will beable to deliver their presentations if the speakers selected at the first stage fail to keepthe set deadlines and to abide by the principles of preparing the presentation.
- IAB Poland/the Programme Board reserve the right to remove a presentation from the conference agenda if it contains offensive, imitative, self-promotional or sales content.
- The presentations will be made available to conference participants. By submitting a presentation, the speaker gives their consent to have the presented material made available to others and to have the content of their speech recorded, and grants IAB Poland the right to disseminate the presented content.
- By submitting a presentation, the speaker gives their consent to have their name, surname, photos, and the provided bio-note published. The speaker gives their consent also to undertake jointly agreed marketing activities for IAB Forum.
- The speaker will receive a pass issued to their name from IAB Poland, granting them the right to fully participate in IAB Forum 2023.
Share your experience and knowledge — speak at IAB Forum 2023
All marketing and online industry experts wishing to speak at IAB Forum 2023 are encouraged to submit their speech proposals by February 13.
The speech proposals for IAB Forum 2023 should be submitted in the form of a filled out official submission form.
Submission of speech proposals is free of charge.